Interested in Guest Posting for Outplay?
We are glad that you are here.
We are always looking for fresh and innovate ideas to publish on our blog.
To ensure that your guest post submission is aligned with our content strategy and meets our quality standards, we have put together these guidelines.
We typically write for the following functions:
- Customer Success
- CEOs and Founders
We accept posts that talk about things that are relevant to these functions. Most of our blogs are built around themes that resonate with these groups and that help them with growth.
If you have a topic or idea that resonates with these persons, do reach out to us. Before we go there, here are the guidelines that matter.
- Your guest post must be original, unique and not published anywhere else
- The content must be relevant to our audience and aligned with our content strategy
- It should be well-researched, informative and insightful
- The post should have a clear and concise writing style
- It should be written in an engaging tone that resonates with our readers
- Avoid promoting your products or services within the post
- The length of the post should be between 800-1200 words
- Use subheadings to break up the content and make it easy to read
- Use bullet points or numbered lists to highlight key takeaways
- Include images, infographics, tables. Include only those that are royalty free or properly credited
- Include links to credible sources and relevant internal links to our blog.
- Use proper text structure with H2 and H3 subheadings
- Headings should contain targeted keywords
- Make use of lists where is possible/required
- Keep your sentences short
- Break up long paragraphs
A good rule of thumb is to include 2-3 outgoing links per 1,000 words, but there are some rules here too:
- 1 do-follow link to your website (valuable and relevant content, no landing/product pages)
- 1 do-follow link to your main page (in your bio)
- 2-3 internal links to other articles or landing pages on our blog
- Links to reputable sources to back up your article with data and examples (as many as needed)
- Please submit your guest post as a Google Doc or Word Doc
- Include a short author bio and a headshot
- Include a link to your website or social media profiles
To write for us, please, fill out this form and we will get back to you asap
We strive to respond to all your submissions within 1 week. We reserve the right to edit and publish your guest post at our discretion.
Thank you for considering Outplay as a platform to share your insights and ideas. We look forward to reading your submission!