Nothing is more frustrating for a sales rep than sending emails manually. It’s tedious and unnecessary—and takes away from their selling time. Here’s a straightforward solution: Email sequence software. An email sequencing software eliminates manual outreach, automates follow-ups, and improves customer engagement.
Now, the problem: There are tons of email cadence software in the market. Which one should you choose?
We have combed through hundreds of software and come up with the seven best email sequence tools with their key features and pricing so you can choose the one that suits your business needs.
7 Best Email Sequencing Tools for Your Business in 2022
Outplay is an email automation sequence software that allows you to send personalized emails and automate email follow-ups. You can set triggers to move prospects to the next step automatically.
With the email sequence automation tool, you can leverage features like A/B testing, built-in templates, and link tracking. You can also track prospect engagement in real-time to make instant data-driven decisions.
Connect Your Existing Email Accounts to Outplay
Connect your Gmail and Microsoft 365 to Outplay in a matter of minutes. You can also connect email accounts from different network providers using IMAP.
Automate Outbound With Email Sequences
Automate outbound using a mix of touchpoints, such as calls, texts, emails, LinkedIn DMs, etc. You can auto-trigger an email campaign or customize a sequence manually for a prospect. This process saves hours for the sales reps each week so they can focus on other activities that bring more leads into the pipeline.
A/B Test Your Email Variants
You don’t have to resort to A/B testing software to check which email works better with your audience. With our email cadence software, you can add multiple email variants to the sequence to see which has more impressions, open rates, clicks, etc. You can add different email variants within a sequence step and enable/disable them with a single click.
Turn High-Performing Emails Into Templates
See which emails have the best engagement rates and turn them into sales pitches and cold email templates. Your sales team can use the templates next time they want to send an email or cold DM.
Leverage Real-Time Insights to Close More Deals
Stay on top of your team’s performance, track opportunity stages, sequence stats, prospect status, booked meetings, and more with our email sales sequence tool. You can analyze sales calls with the built-in feature to get more visibility into the team's performance.
- Free Plan: $0 /month
- Starter Plan: $39/month per user
- Growth Plan: $79/month per user
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing
QuickMail is a cold email software that improves deliverability and automates follow-ups to score more leads. You can create complex email sequences and integrate them with tools such as HubSpot and Zapier.
Personalize each email to a recipient on your list and use attributes from the insert field that are unique to every recipient. This ensures that when your prospect receives an email, they don’t see it as another email but as a personalized & customized nudge that speaks to their challenges.
- Create complex email sequences with multiple steps and delays between each step
- Remove prospects from the list when they take the final action
- Personalize email sequences by using unique attributes
- Scale your campaign by adding multiple inboxes
- Integrate with your existing workflow and other integrations
- Auto-Warmer Plan: $0 for up to 50 inboxes
- Starter Plan: $59/mo per user, $35/mo per additional inbox
- Pro Plan: $79/mo per user, $45/mo per additional inbox
MixMax is one of the most popular email sequence automation tools used by sales reps, SDRs, and managers. It allows you to launch multi-channel sequences and take advantage of the built-in email templates that enable sales reps to start more conversations with prospects. It also offers real-time integration with Salesforce to streamline the workflow and improve the team's efficiency.
- Personalized email, calls, and social media sequences
- Tracking email opens and clicks
- Customizable email templates for Gmail
- Email scheduling
- Engagement report of every recipient
- One-click meeting scheduling
- Setting time zones
- Integration with Salesforce, PipeDrive, Slack, and Dropbox
- Free Plan: $0 /month
- Starter Plan: $12/month or $108/year
- SMB Plan: $29/month or $288/year
- Growth Plan: $65/month or $588/year
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing
Spotio's email sales sequence software, AutoPlays, keeps follow-ups with prospects on auto-pilot. You can send automated emails and texts, schedule calls and meetings, and streamline the workflow easily. The tool indicates who to reach out to and the best time to reach out to the prospects. It’s created for sales reps on the go, so the platform is optimized for both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Made for field sales teams who are always on-the-go
- Sends automated texts, calls, and emails to qualified leads
- Identify the leads you need to follow up with and suggest the best ways to reach to them
- Reports & insights on email sequence performance
- Available after a demo
Outreach is an email sequencing software that helps you to send multiple email sequences to your prospects and customers.
Made for large enterprise companies, Outreach allows you to set up multiple touchpoints as continued steps, such as sending emails, followed by a phone call, LinkedIn DM, and so on. The sales reps can duplicate the existing sequences. You can set up auto and manual email sequences with Outreach. While the automated emails get triggered as per the steps in the process, a sales rep can also edit and personalize emails to send to the prospects manually.
You can track all the important metrics with Outreach’s analytics, such as email open rate, click rate, email delivered, bounced emails, opt-out emails, and responses to the emails.
- Automated and manual email sequences
- Targeted reporting with an easy-to-use dashboard
- Prospects import via CSV/CRM
- Wide range of integrations to streamline workflow
- Starts at 140$/mo for one seat
Salesloft is a sales engagement platform that helps you to engage with qualified leads using several touchpoints such as calls, texts, and social media. The platform offers comprehensive visibility into the sales pipeline, leverages AI insights, analyzes revenue team alignment, and tells how effective is your communication with the prospects.
Recent updates to the software include dashboard customizations, mobile optimization, additional workflows, and cadence enhancements.
- Manage complex prospecting processes with AI insights
- Automate scheduling of email sequences to sales leads directly from the platform
- Built-in calendar scheduling to book the meetings easily
- Email analytics and reporting
- Starts at $75/month per user
Yesware is an email sequencing tool that can be integrated into your Gmail, Outlook or any other inbox you use. This means the sales reps won’t have to learn to use another tool and can trigger an email sequence right from their inbox.
It’s quick and easy to use, and perfect for small businesses that don’t need a host of functions that other software offers. With Yesware, you can track emails, pass on the information to your CRM, customize templates and template reports, and take advantage of in-depth email tracking and performance.
- Reliable email tracking for small businesses
- Trigger multi-channel sequences that include email, calls, LinkedIn, etc.
- Customize email templates and share them with the team
- In-depth email analytics to monitor the performance
- Deep integrations with Gmail, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and more
- Pro Plan: $19/user per month or $180/user per year
- Premium Plan: $45/user per month or $420/user per year
- Enterprise Plan: $85/user per month or $780/user per year
Get the Right Email Sequence Software for Your Team
Time is ticking for sales reps. It’s important to use the right tools to eliminate repetitive, mundane tasks and focus on bringing new leads into the pipeline. As a sales leader, manager, or SDR, it’s your duty to equip the sales team with those tools, including powerful email sequence software.
The right automated email sequence tool will help them engage prospects with personalized emails and get more done with multi-channel touchpoints.
If you’re looking for an email sequencing tool that can help you with this and a lot more, check out Outplay. Book a free demo here.